About Dr. Patricia Porter
I was a teacher for over 35 years and it broke my heart when I saw bright kids underachieving because they were not getting the support they needed. It took me many years, plenty of specialized training and personal research to know what to do about it.
Children need support from both a caring teacher and a loving parent.
The key to a child’s success in school and in life is the right kind of support from parents. All parents want their child to do well in school and all parents do what they can to support their child’s education.
The problem is they have to guess what support their child needs. No one was giving them the advice and information they needed to ensure their child’s success.
Having completed a wonderful teaching career, I decided to dedicate my life to helping parents know how to support children’s education.
I have been running my business for 10 years and have worked with over 100 parents in many parts of the world.
The best piece of praise I ever got from a client was “you’ve made our lives so much better!”.
Helping parents to feel like that makes me so proud and drives If you’re looking for advice on how to improve your child’s academic results, I’d love to work with you too!
I’ve got …
- A Ph. D. for research into how parents can help children
- Degrees in Special Education,
- Over 35 years teaching experience
- Diploma’s for specialized training
- A unique way to ensure parents provide the help children need
When I’m not leading parents through The Porter Process™ I can be found
- Pottering in my garden
- Reading murder mysteries
- Pretending that I can golf
If you’re dying to know more, here are three things most people don’t know about me
- I spent the first 40 years of my life in the UK – and still have the accent!
- I did not go to University until I was 30
- I nearly failed in school!I do